I am currently in network with the following insurance panels.
- Oxford Health Plans
- Harvard Pilgrim
I can assist with verifying coverage with your insurance company. Or, if you would rather check on mental health benefits yourself, you can contact your insurance carrier and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Do I have to see someone on my insurance panel or can I see a therapist outside of network?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- A $20 discount per session is offered for same-day payment for clients who choose to opt out of using insurance or do not have insurance)
- Free 15 minute initial phone/video consultation
- Initial evaluation – 85 minutes $280 (If crisis stabilization is needed and additional time is needed, time will be prorated accordingly)
- 16-37 Minute Individual Session $120
- 38-52 Minute Individual Session $170
- 53-60 Minute Individual Session $200
- 26-60 Minute Family or Parent Session with or without Client Present $200
- Consultation with other care providers, teachers, school counselors, etc. as well as paperwork or forms that may need to be completed will be billed at $150 per hour and prorated accordingly. (Insurance Companies, may not pay for this service)
Session lengths will be discussed and agreed upon at time of consultation or during the first evaluation session.