I am considered out-of-network with insurance panels.
I can assist with verifying out-of-network coverage with your insurance company. Or, if you would rather check on mental health benefits yourself, you can contact your insurance carrier and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Do I have to see someone on my insurance panel or can I see a therapist outside of network?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Free 15 minute initial phone/video consultation
- Initial evaluation – 50 minutes $175 (If crisis stabilization is needed and additional time is needed, time will be prorated accordingly)
- 1-37 Minute Individual Session $125
- 38-52 Minute Individual Session $175
- 53-60 Minute Individual Session $200
- Family or Parent Session with or without Client Present $50 per 15 minute increment.
- Consultation with other care providers, teachers, school counselors, etc. as well as paperwork or forms that may need to be completed will be billed at $150 per hour and prorated accordingly. (Insurance Companies, may not pay or reimburse for this service)
- EMDR Intensive Program $750 per day.
- Reconnective Energy Healing $125 per session
Session lengths will be discussed and agreed upon at time of consultation or during the first evaluation session.